Saturday, May 23, 2015

Whoa! What a break!

     Alright! So after a long break and a lot of planning, I think I have come up with some sort of template for the blog and my website. I will be putting loads of work into both for the upcoming weeks, so there may potentially be some big changes coming, depending on how feisty I get with this. I hope that all of my past readers are seeing this and hope that I can start providing new and exciting content for my readers. I am currently working my way through The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, so expect to see a post or two coming soon regarding that. So far, I have to say that I am loving it, but that is for another day.

     I am an affiliate for some of the products that I may or may not throw into my posts (I have in past posts but I may steer clear for a while with future posts). The thing is, however, that if I am promoting something on my blog, it's because it's something that I completely swear by. I will take the time to use products before even considering adding them here, but I can promise you that if they're here, they're probably worth the money. Some may disagree with me on certain things, but I am not on here to feed you garbage. I am writing about something I enjoy and if you're taking the time to read, then I don't want to be blasting your eyeballs out with useless garbage.

     Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read, and I hope to see some of you back here again soon as I start to put out more posts on my gaming experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment